India’s batting mainstay Virat Kohli is absolutely a phenomenon on and off the field. He is a trendsetter. Just as we often get mesmerized by his swashbuckling innings, similarly we also get awestruck by his tattoos.
But what do Virat Kohli’s tattoos reveal about him? Let us understand what they represent about the ace cricketer’s inner persona.
1) Parent’s Name: Virat Kohli is definitely a good son any parents would be proud of. He engraved his parent’s name in Hindi on his left arm. This proves the affection and love that the dashing cricketer has towards his parents.
2) Scorpio Tattoo: Born on November 5, 1986, the cricketer represents Scorpio Zodiac sign. This reflects his bold, brave and flamboyant character; and so does his scorpion tattoo.
3) The Samurai Tattoo: This one is one of the most popular tattoos that the 29-year-old cricketer loves to flaunt with. The tattoo of a Samurai Warrior with a shiny sword represents his determination, work ethics, propriety and self-discipline on and off the field.
4) Chinese Tatoo: Virat Kohli’s right hand sports a Chinese tattoo for a special meaning. Yes, it explains the RCB captain’s firm belief in god. In a way, this tattoo has its own spiritual significance. It shows the devotion and trust of the star cricketer on the omnipotent.
5) Shiva Tattoo: He has got special Shiva tattoo along with lake Mansarovar and Mount Kailash on his left arm, showcasing a calm Shiva with destructive powers. These are the qualities Virat possess on field too!!
6) Monastery Tattoo: He also flaunts his Monastery tattoo representing an abode of peace, silence and power.
7) Eye Tattoo: Last but not the least, Virat Kohli put an eye tattoo on his shoulder to stay away from the negative influences.
Watch Virat Kohli Explaining His Tattoos