Top Quotes from Narendra Modi’s 1st interview as PM
1) The country has made a rapid move forward in the last 2 years. Comparing the present NDA government to that of its predecessors, you won’t find a single issue that has been overlooked by us.
2) Government’s all organs such as PMO, MEA, Finance and Defense Ministry are working as a team moving at a particular direction.
3) India’s bid for NSG membership has already begun on a positive note and will move forward according to rules.
4) India has a lot of pending issues with China which are currently being addressed to through talks and dialogues. On some issues, China stands side by side with India, but on some other issues, they speak differently.
5) Our Jawans have been successful towards thwarting the frequent infiltration bids emanating from Pakistan. It is because of this disappointment that the terror incident like the ambush on CRPF patrol party took place in Jammu and Kashmir. But our Jawans are also giving befitting reply to these terror attempts by risking their own lives.
6) Pakistan is now finding it difficult to explain why terror activities emanating from their land? Earlier, world never believed in India’s theory on terrorism but today most countries acknowledge India’s relentless fight against cross border terrorism round the year.
7) By 2022, everyone will have their own house. It will boost up our economy giving employment to each and every youth.
8) I believe Raghuram Rajan’s patriotism is no less than any of ours. Even after completing his full term as RBI governor he will continue to serve the country.
9) GST will help the poor people across India in many ways. So, be it West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha or Uttar Pradesh, every state wants GST bill to pass soon.
10) Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojna is not only about opening bank account for the poor but to make them part of the nation’s economic system too.